We have birthdays on February 2nd, TWO on the 4th, 10th, 15th, 18th & 20th
Hilma (Dan's Mother) February 2nd
Our Nephew Vinny Martin III, (February 4th)
with his Grandpa (Vincent Martin Sr.)
Brian Michael our oldest grandson February 4, 1996
Joshua Daniel, our youngest grandson born February 10, 2006

Toney (My Dad) February 15th, he turns 90 this year!
Vincent Martin Jr, (Dan's brother) February 18th

Our niece Joanna, February 20th
It's a Girl! Kady Mae due any day now
Kady Mae was born tonight, February 24th 7 pounds 14 ounces......



4 comments:
Man...lots of Birthdays...you going to party? Cute pics.
Make sure to leave room for Kady Mae's February birthday spot!!!
16 more days!!!
16 short days!
I love you!
Kristy Lynn
Make that 13 more days :) Boy oh boy!
I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day. Alan really blew me away this year. I cried for about 15 minutes...he's such a great guy. I'm lucky in love!
xoxo
KL
Have any more updates?!!?
I look for one everyday!
xoxo
KL
Post a Comment