I BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE BEST GIFT GOD HAS EVER GIVEN TO MEN. ALL THE GOOD FROM THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD IS COMMUNICATED TO US THROUGH THIS BOOK. - ABRAHAM LINCOLN
More like Granny talks to Annie. I think when she is talking she's saying.. "man where is my aunt britt...she's my favorite!!" -Britt
You would say that! LOL! I'm glad she loves her Aunt Britt!Mom :)
I love Annabelle Grace! She's beautiful! I am so thankful I got to meet her and have our photo shoot!See you this weekend! I don't know what day...but I'll see ya!xoxoKL
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
3 comments:
More like Granny talks to Annie. I think when she is talking she's saying.. "man where is my aunt britt...she's my favorite!!"
-Britt
You would say that! LOL! I'm glad she loves her Aunt Britt!
Mom :)
I love Annabelle Grace! She's beautiful! I am so thankful I got to meet her and have our photo shoot!
See you this weekend! I don't know what day...but I'll see ya!
xoxo
KL
Post a Comment