Wednesday, April 4, 2007

TEA PARTY



This Teapot was given to my Dad & Mom on there 25th Wedding Anniversary. My Mom gave it to me before she died of Alzheimer's Disease. This was the first time I used it. We had a tea party thanks to Danielle! She prepared all the treats! I collect teacups and always wanted to have a tea party with the girls!
We hope to make this a yearly tradition!

Danielle our "Tea Party Planner"
These two below are always takeing pics of themselves! Mother & Daughter Katelyn and JenniferAunt DD & KaraDD & Brittany 4 year old Katelyn Elizabeth 4 year old Kara Nicole
The Oldest & Youngest, they are 15 years apart!
Jennifer & Kelly

Two Babies of the Family Danielle & Kelly!
Danielle held the baby title for 10 years, then Kelly was born! They both had Blonde hair as babies and have Blue Eyes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how Danielle is the ONLY one looking at the camera in that last picture. Ha! It brings me joy.
-Britt

Anonymous said...

Hey, that is because I am on the ball! - DD

Anonymous said...

Uh huh....on the ball, or moving to the beat of your own drum, either way it makes me laugh. :-) I'm going to see if Kellis has the other picture, the one Kara, Karen and I are smiling for. She must have taken it.
-Britsy