Monday, July 30, 2007

Micah

Micah's name means, "Who is Like the Lord"
Thank you all for praying for Micah.
Please continue to pray for his family!
The memorial service was very special.
Micah's parents spoke of their love for him. His last
words to them were "I love you Momma,
I love you Dada" These are Micah's orange crocs.
He loved his Crocs! The pastor (josh haris)
who spoke, wore a suit and his own orange
Crocs, in honor of Micah. Mom & Dad also
wore orange Crocs. Precious!

2 comments:

Kristy Lynn said...

What a beautiful memorial you have for him. It's hard not to feel like Micah was part of our family. Thank you for involving me in his life...I have been touched by him and his family. How lucky am I!?!?

DD said...

It seemed like a nice memorial and tribute to him. I wish we could have been there for the service even though I don't know him, I feel as though I did. We are praying for his family at church!