Thursday, September 20, 2007

Katelyn & Michael

Yesterday while visiting Jennifer's sixth grade class, I got to take some photos of Mikey & Kate. Mikes was just coming back from lunch. He's always ready for a picture! It was great visiting Bible Baptist School. It was also great catching up with some old friends there too. A number of you asked about the school uniform. Yes, they still have one. Mikey was dressed for gym class and Katelyn was attending aftercare, so they changed outfits! The pictures below are of Katelyn
with some of her classmates

Kate & Mia



She is saying "Take a picture Granny!"
Lot's of giggling!

Playtime is over and they head back to the classroom.

6 comments:

DD said...

What great pics!!! Kate's outfit is adorable!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTE! why is kate not in the uniform?

britt

KK said...

so fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet to cute , Hey I thought his name was Mickey ;o) one for Great Grandpa Marguy

Kristy Lynn said...

I bet the kids thought they were the coolest kids ever having their Granny at school!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Looks like Katelyn is enjoying school! I love her expressions