Last night we went to a Murder Mystery Dinner "Disco Craze" It came and went so quickly, but what an impact it had! We had an opportunity to relive that period of time we call the Disco Era!
During the show I was pulled out of the audience and taken back stage. They put a Afro wig on me and sent me out to entertain! I actually wore my hair like this in the 70's, it was hilarious! (photo credits, Dan)

I made sure Dan got to try on the Afro wig too! During the evening actors kept referring to him as G Gordon Liddy! Dan met Liddy a few years ago at my nieces baptism. I'll have to find that picture and post it!
Sugar Daddy in the lime green, skiddle outfit below, that's what he was called, would stop during the performance and say to me "Go ahead take my picture, get it over with" I met him as we left and he looked nothing like this getup, he was kind of bald and real young looking!
Dan and I dated, graduated and married in the 70's! What great memories! 
In the late 70's Dan and I took disco lessons from
Dan and I dated, graduated and married in the 70's! What great memories! In the late 70's Dan and I took disco lessons from





7 comments:
Love the pics , you guys look great I must say You Lok Fanastic my Dear... Looks likit was alot of fun... Remember before our hair looked curly and crazy we use to iron it to straighten it LOL ;o)
This is the funniest blog entry I've seen in a long time! I think you and Uncle Danny are just as much in love now as you were back in the 70's! I pray Alan and I can look back 30+ years from now and say the same thing!
xxoo
Way too fun! I love going to those!!! I lvoe how you and dad match, was that planned?
That is hilarry! You look like you were really workin the crowd...LOL!
Oh, my gosh!! Teri, you look like a hip chick. What a fun idea. I need to ask you about that play. It might be a good date night for Jim and me. Judy <><
how funny luv it!
This is so funny, I remember this look! You guys looked great. It most have been a blast. Thanks for sharing.
Sharon W.
Post a Comment