I BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE BEST GIFT GOD HAS EVER GIVEN TO MEN. ALL THE GOOD FROM THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD IS COMMUNICATED TO US THROUGH THIS BOOK. - ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Happy New Year Everyone! Thank You Jean for the Yummy Cake! Jennifer & Kelly have a tradition on New Year's Eve. They stand in front of the TV and take a picture after the ball drops!
Happy New Year Kiss!
Brian Jr & PopsChristopher & Pops
Steve - Brittany & Jean Nice Hair Mikey! Poodis & Kellis
Kelly & Kara
Brittany & Steve
Jean and the Girls Fun with Poodis
What's a New Year's without "Ring Around The Rosie" This is Poodies favorite game right now! We all fall downnnnnnnnn!
Happy New Year Great Aunt Granny Treece and family! Looks like everyone had a great time! Tell me...how late past midnight did you stay up?! I was in bed by 1205 :)
First of all, I love your shirt MOM! So stylish! Secondly, that tradition of standing in front of the TV was started with Jen and I, but I am glad Kelly is pulling up my side of the deal! Thirdly, I think Britt and Steve should have been kissing the nutcracker! Too funny!
Oh and by the way, to the TWO boys in the football jerseys...sorry about your teams at least you are related to someone who's team is probably going to the Super Bowl. Go Pack GO!!!! ;-)
8 comments:
Okay the kissing is Drama! The pic of Mikey and the unit crack me up! I love the ring around the rosie pics!
Love the one of Jean with the girls. Jean is so pretty!
cute fun times!
GREAT PICS HAPPY NEW YEAR ... tHE KOVLAKS ARE BLESSED ... KEEP THE PARTYS GOING LOVE YA SISTA XOX ;o)
Happy New Year Great Aunt Granny Treece and family! Looks like everyone had a great time! Tell me...how late past midnight did you stay up?! I was in bed by 1205 :)
First of all, I love your shirt MOM! So stylish! Secondly, that tradition of standing in front of the TV was started with Jen and I, but I am glad Kelly is pulling up my side of the deal! Thirdly, I think Britt and Steve should have been kissing the nutcracker! Too funny!
Oh and by the way, to the TWO boys in the football jerseys...sorry about your teams at least you are related to someone who's team is probably going to the Super Bowl. Go Pack GO!!!! ;-)
One more thing (for those Columbo fans), poody is SO stinkin' cute. I wish you had that on Video!
Post a Comment