Monday, February 4, 2008

Davis, Millers and Super Bowl


This post is a combination of Guest for Dinner & the Super Bowl.
 A few nights ago we had the Davis and Miller family over for dinner.We had  "Olive Garden Chicken" Danielle's recipe. If you want the recipe look on our food blog. 

Cianne & Brandon
Braeton & Brittany
Cianne
Everyone wants to look like Dan/Pops! 
Nice Mustache guys!
Cameron, Dan & Brittany
Elvis is Alive!
Fun times!
Kris & Cindy
Brittany working on her Proverbs 31 cross stitch.

Cameron chillin
I'm not sure what Brandon is doing here :)
Cindy and her beautiful eyes!

6 comments:

DD said...

Wow, they all look like such fun people! Wish I could meet them. I feel like I was there in spirit with my Olive Garden Chicken! :-)

Anonymous said...

aww looks like fun! :)

KK said...

I love Cianne's eyes! Beautiful!

tessa said...

found you all through chavia's site. thanks for serving the millers with such joyful welcome. what full, fun house :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like great fun! You always have such fun times.
Love Sharon

Kristy Lynn said...

Ya'll look like you had so much fun....did you even have time to watch the Super Bowl?!