Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday Brittany!


Happy Birthday Brittany Rebecca!
I want to thank you for your Joy! I know that it
is a gift from God! Dad and I are so glad God 
placed you in our family.
Love YOU!

Message from Dad :)

Below are photos taken 21 years ago! 
 These photos are  from Brittany's baby scrapbook. 
I saved everything! The Kovlak sign below was on
 her tiny bed that they wheeled her around in. I also 
kept our arm bracelets that Mother & Daughter wear 
the whole time we are in the hospital!
March 7, 1987
Hospital Bracelets 
(click on any photo to enlarge)

One of the first comments Dad made when he saw you
 was"She's Big"  You actually were a peanut, tipping 
the scales at  5 pounds 14 1/2 ounces. You were 18 
inches long, not bad for being 3 weeks early!


I was thinking, "WOW we have 4 Girls now"!
Happy Day!





4 comments:

Kristy Lynn said...

Happy Birthday Britt!

I loved your baby pictures. I remember meeting you...you were just a tiny little peanut...and what a beautiful woman you've become!

I love you!

xxoo

Kristy Lynn said...

I absolutely loved the montage!

I watched the entire thing!

What a beautiful baby!

xxoo

Jennifer said...

Adorable! Time goes by so fast! I remember the day she was born and going to see her in the hospital! It just doesn't seem possible that it was 21 years ago! Where does the time go? Britt still looks the same! Cute!

KK said...

Very nice tribute to Britsy! She was adorable! Always smiling!