Thursday, April 17, 2008

Connecticut II

A Baby Shower
Amy is my niece
and her due date is June 10th 
It's a Girl, Chloe Maria.
Amy choose Maria after her
 grandmother, My Mom :) 
Amy, I love the name Chloe!

Amy and her husband Christopher

Amy's Mom, my sister Elena, pins on a
cute corsage. It's made out of baby socks.

Click on the corsage below and you
can see the pink ruffle on the socks.


Gifts for a princess!

My sister Mary

We all got to sign a Princess plate

My sister Mary crocheted this beautiful blanket

A beautiful handmade quilt by Christopher's
Aunt Lynn, who lives in Florida.



Diaper Cake

My sisters, Mary & Laura

My brother in-law Ron, Amy's Dad.
I wish that I could post some of the photos
he's taken. He's really good!

My niece Wendy, Amy's sister

7 comments:

DD said...

oh wow! Amy is so cute prego! That is the first pic I've seen of her!!! Thanks! Wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

Nice pics , you always do a really nice job, Love you Laura

Anonymous said...

can you say bad picture lol

Anonymous said...

NOPE can't do that ;o)

KK said...

Looks like a good time. Amy looks good!

Kristy Lynn said...

How fun! I love the pictures...makes it feel like I was there :)

KK said...

I was going to name Joshua Chloe had he been a girl!