What a great time we had at my sisters 60th
Birthday Party! It was great being reunited with
Brothers, Sisters, Sister in-laws, Brother in-laws,
Aunts, Uncles, Nieces , Nephews and Cousins!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELENA!
We did lot's of dancing! Love you guys!




11 comments:
hurry hurry i want to see some pics lol
OOOOOOOO I can't wait :)
will there be dancing??????
Yes! Lot's of dancing and some really crazy people being Happy! :) I'll get them up soon, hopefully today!
What fun! I always love the Marguy parties!! So sad I missed this one!
YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF PARTY ANIMALS!
I love the video. Thank you so much for sharing :)
Looks like fun!!
Ok I don't even remember talking about my stog.... Good Times!
Awsome ,as always you have posted more GREAT PICS ... Love ya Sis
Arianna looks like BRITT when she was little! It was such a wierd flashback seeing you with her Mom.
How fun!
Post a Comment