Monday, June 23, 2008

Outer Banks here we Come!

Sunday June 15th, Father's Day, we headed to our
annual vacation. This was our 7th year at the
Outer Banks, North Carolina. On my next post I'll
post the happy Father's day photos. A few
days before our trip daughter # 3 Danielle dropped off
Annabelle Grace for us to babysit. Josh & Danielle
celebrated their 3rd Wedding Anniversary and
headed to Williamsburg, Va for a few days.We don't
get to see Annabelle that often and I was concerned
how she'd do with out her parents. She was fantastic!
Great Parenting guys!



BJ! I found Poodie for YOU! LOL.
Joshua, AKA Poodie is a active
two year old. He gives the best hugs
and I love when he calls me Ginny,
meaning Granny! :)
Thanks for video taping our packing BJ!

We always stop at Starbucks on our way
to OBX. When we got back to the car
Annabelle didn't want to go back in her car
seat. It was adorable how she hung onto
Pops!

2 comments:

KK said...

Cute post! I love how Annabelle was sticking her tonge out!

DD said...

That video was too funny. Brian Jr. is quite the commentator! I felt like I was there!