I spent this week in Pennsylvania visiting my two daughters
Jennifer and Karen. They each have a daughter too!
I took them to a place called "Over The Tea Cup" for
a tea party. It was the highlight of my week girls! Karen's
mother in law Donna came too. We had fun trying on hats,
chatting and drinking lots of tea! Let's do this again girls!
Granddaughters Katelyn Elizabeth & Kara Nicole
Britt liked the color of this teapot
Having fun with a mirror on the table
Donna, Karen & Kara
Fun times!




5 comments:
so cute!
I was smiling the whole time I watched this montage!!! What a blast what a memory!! What a kool, Mom and Granny!!! I love you all!!!
I loved the music! What an entertaing video!! It was so much fun having a tea party
What a great time it looks like you all had...makes me want to have a tea party! TK you are so talented with pictures/video...should start your own business:) Cindy
must look for one in CT to take Kayla nad my mom to
Post a Comment