Happy Birthday to the Sweetest Man I know!
Thank You for being my " Best Friend!"
Every year on your birthday, it's your
busiest season at work, yet you never
complain! It was a joy to sit around the
table and honor you on your birthday!
You're one of the reasons I named this blog
"GOD IS FAITHFUL"
I Love You Dan!
(click on photos to enlarge)

Our daughter Karen was able to join us this
year for Dan's birthday. We had dinner at
Carrabba's Italian Grill.
Kara loves Pops and wanted to sit
next to him at dinner!

We noticed a lot of people having a dessert
we've never had there. It was picture worthy!
We shared and fought over the Tiramisu!
Just kidding :)

Aunt Brittany getting lovins from Poodie!

Kara & Joshua gave Pops homemade
Birthday Cards!

Karen's husband Dan, drove down to be with us
after work. It was fun to see you too Dan!




7 comments:
Happy Bday Uncle Danny
Love The Gurski's
Happy Birthday Uncle Danny :)
Where are the pictures!?
Happy Birthday Dan , and Thank you for taking such great care of my sister Treece ;o)
very cute!
Great pics wish I were there!
Happy Birthday to your husband! I love Danielle and I just started reading your recipe blog! I linked to it the other night because I was posting a recipe. I hope you have a wonderful week! God bless.
Post a Comment