Engagement Photos & Fall Photos
Coming soon!
I've been slow to post due to
so much HOMEWORK!
I'm halfway through my
Class and Loving it!
I BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE BEST GIFT GOD HAS EVER GIVEN TO MEN. ALL THE GOOD FROM THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD IS COMMUNICATED TO US THROUGH THIS BOOK. - ABRAHAM LINCOLN
4 comments:
Hi Tereza, Amy showed me this "blog" spot you have created. I'm impressed with your computer savy! However, all these election comments remind me of the 1960 presidential election which also was won by a landslide vote:John F. Kennedy. At that time people were so concered because of the candidates religious affiliation with the Roman Catholic Church and that if he was elected the Pope would be marching down Main Street USA. Well,history was made and history will be written. No longer should we judge, and so far the Pope has NOT walked down my street!!! Not that I would mind it if he did.
Quit taunting us with empty promises!!! Get those pictures up here so that we can enjoy them!!!!!
Of course, as a teacher I must encourage you to do your homework too. : )
Yo....What's the hold up here????
Never rush a artist ;o) I am sure Treece they will be woth the Wait , great pick of the 2 Love birds <3
Post a Comment