Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!
I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
— Psalm 9:1

(click on photos to enlarge)
Keeping with tradition each one receives a
letter, expressing my thankfulness for
them. It is always an emotional time and
everyone looks forward to it!

Thank you girls for all the help!
Jen, you're drama!
Hat fun!
Stephen & Brittany
My brother Manny and my niece,
Kathryn Rebecca!
Joshua & Kathryn
All week these two teased each other. One a
Cowboys fan the other, Steelers!
While my brother Manny was asleep, Jennifer
took a photo of him with a Steelers license plate
and a note stating he was dreaming about the
Steelers!!!
Sorry Manny!!!
Poodie faces!
The tie was made by Dan's Aunt Beverly.
The bow ties are Dan's and Brian Jr loved
wearing one! He shaved his head again so
he could look just like Pops!
My brother Manny took us all out to eat at the
Alpine Restaurant. It was delicious! It was
extra special for his wife Colette; it's where
my brother purposed to her!

Julia Elizabeth! I call her Juliet! She is a
delightful teen who I so respect!
Love you Juliet!
Kathryn Rebecca is quite the actress. She knows
this is a gift from God and uses it for His Glory!
Love you! Check out her acting on her church
Manny, Dan, Colette, Kathryn, Brian Jr &
Christopher went to DC for the day.
They visited the Albert Einstein statue,
Pentagon Memorial, IWO Jima memorial
and the World War II Memorial.

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Your fireplace is beautiful! Love your tree also! Mine has been up for 2 weeks and I kept telling Kelly that she should talk you into putting yours up! :)

DD said...

WOW! I love the new blog look!!!

Judy said...

Zippity Doo Da!! Finally some more Kovlak pictures. They are great. You are getting so professional, Terri. What a wonderful family and what wonderful traditions....especially the letters of thankfulness. You are a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Great Pics Treece

DD said...

These are so great! Does Punkiney really have glasses now? He looks so much like Dad if he does! Also the Cowboy/Steeler pics are GREAT!!! Go Pack and J-E-T-S!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

I love the update...looks like you had soo much fun for thanksgiving...i wish i was there!