Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Grand Friends Day!

Grandfriend's Day is held every December
It's a fun day filled with a Christ centered program.
This year we only had to attend 3 of the classes.
Brian Jr is in 7th grade now and the upper classes
don't participate in it. After the program we head 
out for a nice lunch together!

Christopher always chooses Pops to go to his room!
I snuck in to take a few photos.
I attended Michael's classroom first. I found a beautiful
handcrafted star, he made for me! He also wrote a
letter to me.  He showed me around his room.
It's so nice to be in a school that has many bulletin
boards about the Christmas season!
Next stop was Katelyn's room. Her classroom sang
Christmas songs.  It was a tear jerker to see such little
ones sing about the gospel!  She too showed me around
her room filled with Christmas bulletin boards!
Last stop was into my daughter Jennifer's room. She 
teaches 6th and 2nd grades. One of her 6th graders
is moving and proudly came up to her during the
program and gave her a huge goodbye hug!
Daddy took off the morning at work to attend too!
Thanks Brian for your  example of what it means 
to care for your family! I don't think you've ever
missed an event!  They will remember that forever!
Pops & Katelyn share some giggles together!
Below is a card that Michael wrote to Jesus!
More Giggles with Pops!
These are a few bulletin board that I saw as i walked the
 halls of the school. I am grateful that this is a place that
God's name is welcomed!