I am so behind on posting!
Here are some photos that I took in Maryland
and in Pennsylvania. When I downloaded the
photo below, the first thing I noticed was a cross.
I took this picture from the inside of my house
looking out and it's part of my back door.

I am reminded once again just what
Jesus did for me on the cross.
I can't imagine where I'd be without
a Savior! He has been so faithful
to me!
There is a song we
sing at my church. It's called
"Haven't you been good"
Here are the lyrics and if you go to my
church website you can listen to a clip of it!
Listen to song sample

Thank You for the cross
Thank You, Lord, for drawing me
Out of millions lost
Thank You, Lord, for saving me
Haven’t You been good?
Haven’t You been so good?
Glory to Your name
Glory to Your holy name
Thankfulness and praise
For grace and mercy never changing
Haven’t You been good
Haven’t You been so good to me?
Favor on my life
Always watching over me
My darkness turned to light
And heaven’s arms enfolding me
Haven't You been good?
Haven't You been so good to me


Backyard sky
Click on photos to enlarge

Icicles hanging off my car mirror


This pesky little guy has been dipping into
our bird feeder out back. At first it was cute
but that quickly ended. He was somewhat of
a hog! He would stuff his cheeks, leave and
then quickly come back. In the meantime
no birds were allowed to come near the feeder!
I decided not to put food out for a
few days and this little guy was mad! I heard
scratching at the back door and found him or
her lol, clawing at the window and he wasn't
alone! There were 5 of his friends with him!
He began throwing himself at the window trying
to get my attention! I tried to get a picture, but
by the time I got my camera, he stopped. This
happened for a few days and then he gave up!






3 comments:
What beautiful pictures!
Beautiful picutres , your talent is grown. Start puttin them in picture frames. They would look awesome. Were can I order some ;o) Treece !
You are so talented! I really liked the pic of the red cardinal in the ice covered tree. Sharon
Post a Comment