Today I woke up to the wonderful smell
of Lilacs! Dan knows that these
are another one of my favorites!
I remember as a kid sitting in a tree
of lilacs for hours! It wasn't until years
later did I figure out they can bring
on a migraine!
Still to this day they cause the same
effect! This bouquet will stay in for
a day and then they most go outdoors!


Tonight Dan came home with two more
Lilac Bushes!
I took this photo of him sitting
out back with the Mahonia Bushes


More blooms in our yard, all but the
magnolia, that one I took at the college.

The Grass is GREEN!

Cherry Tree out front

Magnolia

This is the man who blesses me
more than I deserve!
....and Yes that is a Snuggie he's wearing!



2 comments:
That rose pic was really cool! Also, we have a red snuggie!
I love Lilacs too! Miss them at our old house. Dad looked hansome in the one pic in his suit. Was surprised he wasn't wearing a bow tie! Love the new look to the blog@
Post a Comment