Our Michigan trip has been so much fun!
It's great to visit Josh and Danielle and
see how their ministry here has grown!
We got to hear Josh preach again too!
Josh & DD, Dad and I couldn't
be prouder! Who knows how many
lives you have influenced for eternity!
(Photo Credits Dan, Kelly & me!)
The two blue-eyed Sisters!

Danielle & Kelly race to see who will
finish their book first!
"Twilight Series"
Kelly finished first!
She read all 4 books!

Pops & Annabelle play Doctor!

Annabelle has the funniest Grin!
She is actually smiling in these photos.


Annabelle had a lot of fun with her
cousin Brian Jr.
Annabelle & Brian Jr.
The youngest & oldest
grandchildren!

Sweet!

Brian Jr. had a lot of patience
pushing Annabelle on the swing.
He actually taught her how to
pump with her feet. She caught
on quickly as you will see
in the videos below.

Video of Brian Jr. & Annabelle Grace




5 comments:
SWEET , Beautiful
The video was too cute!!
Aww...I really wish I could have come with you all!
Great pics of Annie!
that was fun. love the pic of dad and annie
Post a Comment