Today my grandson Joshua/aka Poodie
had his tonsils, adenoid and a ear
operation! The surgeries went well!
When he got to the recovery it was
another story! He was bleeding through
his nose, ear and mouth. The anesthesiologist
told us to expect some vomiting of blood.
He swallowed a lot of it during surgery!
Karen was a great Mommy, giving him
hugs and kisses!

Dr. Wan is a really nice doctor! He likes to talk
face to face after any surgery that he does!
In the second photo below, Joshy is holding
a gift that I brought him. A monkey named
Bongo and a Hamster named Patches!

Joshy somehow pulled out his IV.
The nurse went to give him a pain
medication through his IV and noticed
it was pulled out.




2 comments:
We are so glad you were there with us! Joshy just loves his Granny! Why don't you just stay with us here forever...lol
KK, I was glad to be here too! Joshy was so brave and I'm so proud of him!
Love ya,
Mom
ps....the forever part, that will be heaven!
Post a Comment