Saturday, October 10, 2009

Apple Picking again!

Larriland Farm Again!
This time Karen, Kara
and Joshua went with me!

Joshua loved the Pumpkin Patch!

Karen & Kelly
You're Welcome Kelly!

Kara's PUMPKIN SEED

Lot's of Apples!

Joshua Pumpkin Picking


Joshua & Kara

As I was walking through the "Pumpkin Patch"
I spotted these bluish purple balls next to
the bright orange pumpkin. So pretty!

GALEUX D'
French heirloom squash with salmon-peach
colored skin, with beige bumps that resemble
peanuts! Traditionally used in France for soups
and sauces. When cooked, the sweet, orange
flesh is as smooth as velvet.

I was so happy that Kelly got to come with us!
She was on fall break and it went by way to fast!



On our way home we passed this barn.
There is just something about the
color RED that I love!

5 comments:

KK said...

I love this pic!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!

DD said...

Great pics!! I love the one of Kelly with the corn stalks!

KK said...

Thanks for taking us and taking all these amazing pics! You've got such a creative eye!

Anonymous said...

It's in the blood - blood is red - His blood makes things beautiful