Larriland Farm
Brittany and I visited this farm
this weekend. We picked apples,
and had a nice lunch at the farm.
Brittany's best friend Sarah lives
close by and joined us!

\

The fields at the farm were dotted with
thousands of orange pumpkins.



Brittany & Sarah

If your looking for cornstalks, this is
the place to get them!

October Hayrides
I tried to get a picture of the hayrides.
No luck! Every time I tried to take a photo
someone was driving behind me, oh well.
Hayrides are on Saturday & Sundays
9:30 - 4:30
A Tractor-pulled wagon rides over the
farm and through the woods that are
inhabited by storybook characters.

The Smell of Apples! So good!


I'm sorry that Britt's face is blurry.I was
trying to focus in on the apple!
I didn't realize how far away I was from it....

The orchards are bent down with apples!
It's the last harvest to reap before a
cold winter sets in.
We also got a taste of their fresh
squeezed apple cider!

Sarah and Brittany picked
IDA Reds for baking.
My favorite apple is
the Gala which are available in
late August to mid September




Best Friends!
Thanks Sarah for inviting us out
to the farm! It was fun catching
up with you!

Dan took the photo below!
He took it at Catoctin Mountain Orchard
I Love it!




4 comments:
I think you missed your calling in marketing! Loved the pictures . . . hope to frame some
Neat! I love fall!
What fun! Love the twilight look a like pic!
Fun! It looks gorgeous there! :)
Post a Comment