Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fall is moving so fast!

I noticed today that the trees out back are really shedding! I was hoping they would hold out for my niece Julia! She lives in Florida and will be visiting in a few weeks. Julia, I tried to take as many fall photos as I could! Hope you enjoy them this post is dedicated to YOU!

Edward Jr. AKA EJ!
Juliet, Edward says to hurry, fall is leaving soon!



Oak Leaf


Agricultural Farm
"Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may
see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven"
Matthew 5:16


Yellow, my next favorite color!



My friend was back to visit me! I found him on the picnic table.




Our neighbors Black Cat, Josie

What's a post without something RED!

Ok, this is a summer photo and I love Daises as much as the color
RED!

5 comments:

[Kelly] said...

i like the one of the cat. Love fall

DD said...

I like the water droplets on the leaves!

Judy said...

Okay, Mrs. Kovlak, I have tried to copy a couple of your pictures to use as my screen savers. But you obviously have some high tech way of locking them from thieves like me. Darn, because I am inspired by them.
You are a good picture-taker, lady!! <><

kate said...

i just wanted to say that i LOVE Your photos they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures!! You are so talented. They make me think about God creation and take pleasure in His creation.
Love Sharon