Spring is here!


Karen came to visit with the kiddos.
We missed you Dan!

I love this photo of Kara and Joshy!
These two really love each other!





Kara's teacher made her a Easter Basket

Love these next set of photos! Joshy is a Ham bone!



This is what I missed by not having a Boy!
Love the Boxers!

The grand kids love Pops!
Kara is showing Pops her report card.
Congrats Kara on a great report card!

Kara wasn't smiling to long after this photo! When she tried to remove the Catcher that was made with Velcro ouch! Her Mom told me to cut her hair out of it. Funny when it's your grandchild, you somehow have patience for this sort of thing! Pops thought he was funny and got his Mustache caught in it too! I love how Kara tried to help him ♥


Kara is a very affectionate girl! Being a grand parent
doesn't get any better than this! By the look on Dan's
face, I'd say he enjoyed it!

Joshy asked Pops to raise the seat on his bike.

Joshy trying to put Kelly's old roller skates on Pops!
He wouldn't take no for an answer!

This photo reminds me of Spring.
Warm weather, flowers blooming & bike riding!

I stopped Joshy to give him a kiss!

Kara loves animals. My neighbor was walking his dog and
kindly stopped for us to pet him!

Beautiful Friendly Dog! Just found out his name is Cody!


Flowers out back





3 comments:
LOVE IT! LOVE EVERYTHNG ABOUT IT!
As usual, great photographs. Hey, that little Joshy looks like his grandmother!!! Spittin image!
love it so glad i got to come home!
Post a Comment