I BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE BEST GIFT GOD HAS EVER GIVEN TO MEN. ALL THE GOOD FROM THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD IS COMMUNICATED TO US THROUGH THIS BOOK. - ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Monday, July 26, 2010
Check back soon! I have lot's to post!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love your Picture!! I will be checking each day to see how Brit is doing. We are praying for her, Lemon and Steve. I will miss you FB:( Sharon W.
3 comments:
Love your Picture!!
I will be checking each day to see how Brit is doing.
We are praying for her, Lemon and Steve.
I will miss you FB:(
Sharon W.
Thanks Sharon! I'll post as soon as the baby is born!
Congraduations on your new grandson!! So glad everything is ok, I am looking forward to pictures.
How are you doing? How are your headaches?
Sharon W.
Post a Comment