
Hall of Fame for "Marguy Chins! " Prominent! I looked it up in the dictionary and here is what it says! 1 : standing out or projecting beyond a surface or line : PROTUBERANT 2 a : readily noticeable : CONSPICUOUS b : widely and popularly known : LEADING synonym see NOTICEABLE - prom·i·nent·ly,
Yup that's the Marguy Chin!
The Newest Marguy Chin has arrived! Kady Mae
The Newest Marguy Chin has arrived! Kady Mae Born February 24th! 7 pounds 14 ounces!
Kelly Megan
My Mom & Dad Hence the "Marguy Chins"

My Mom & Dad Hence the "Marguy Chins"
Abby Lynn 8 months old
Granny & Brian Jr.
Eric William 4 years old
Laura & Kristy Lynn
Katelyn & Kara these two love when I grab there chins and say "Marguy Chin! Marguy Chin!"
5 Marguy Chins!Kelly - Karen - Danielle - Brittany - Jennifer




1 comment:
Hummm..a watermelon for a prize..not too bad. That's the cutest chin I've seen for a long time! Love you Kel. And Terri, I'm so proud of you and your blogging..you are putting me to shame girlfriend!
Post a Comment