Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentinen's Day 2007

Hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day! We did! Here's what we ate for dinner. Everyone loves when I make "Chicken Francaise". For dessert we had "Cupids Delight" Cherry Floats! Those of you that know me, know I'm not big on cooking and so I decided to BLESS them by cooking instead of going out to dinner!
It was worth it!
Dessert! (click for recipe) " Cupid's Delight Cherry Float "










Just got these picture from my daughter Jennifer. She was sure to make Grand Ma-Ma's (dan's mother) Valentine's Day Special! Look at those treats! I'd like to say the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree but everyone knows how i feel about cooking LOL! Jen is a great Cook! Thanks Jen for making Grand-Ma-Ma's Day special!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a beautiful spread! Way to go MOM!! You are such a GREAT cook! I could taste that meal in my mouth!

-dd

TK said...

Thanks DD! Love you!