I BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE BEST GIFT GOD HAS EVER GIVEN TO MEN. ALL THE GOOD FROM THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD IS COMMUNICATED TO US THROUGH THIS BOOK. - ABRAHAM LINCOLN
I'm in Pa taking care of Jennifer's kiddos. She's on a retreat with Brian Jr's 6th grade class. I just love Bible Baptist School uniforms and couldn't resist taking some pics of Katelyn in hers! I know the handle is up on the back pack, but that's the way she likes it!
6 comments:
she is soo cute!
i love the backpack! too cute lol
you know she is just like her mom with the backpack that way!! LOL!! love the stockings!
she is too cute! love the stockings. Diana
Beautiful, to cute , already school , Kate will strat a new trend with her back pack... Love ya Aunt Laura
I think that backpack is bigger than she is! She is so darn cute.
Post a Comment