Thursday, September 27, 2007

Hilma & Country Meadows

Hilma now lives at Country Meadows.

It just so happens that Karen is a nurse there.

Hilma has Alzheimer's Disease and Country

Meadows is a wonderful Retirement Community!



Hilma is proud that Karen followed in her footsteps.

Hilma was a nurse too! Karen's middle name is

Hilma!

One of Hilma's favorite food to eat is ICE CREAM!
Lucky for her, their is a Ice Cream Parlor
two doors down from her room!

Jen has taken on the roll of Mother. Hilma is sitting on her lap!


I love the photos that hang on the walls.

All of them are 3 D and they are low enough

for the residents to touch! How clever!


Yesterday I was able to take photos of the entertainment

that comes in. Below is a couple who is over 80.

They teach ballroom dancing. After their performance,

they got the residents up to dance.... Too cute!


Enjoy the slideshow below










3 comments:

KK said...

Very well done! Gram looks happy! Jen looks so pretty too!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

Nice pics...looks like such a nice place. I love the ice cream palor! I like the pic of the ballroom dancers and how you kept Hilma in red.

Kristy Lynn said...

I'll tell you what, Miss Hilma is REALLY REALLY getting taken care of! How many people can say they have their Grandchildren looking after them. She is a lucky lady to have such a compassionate granddaughter!