Today was spent with Jennifer's boys. Now I know why God didn't give me any BOYS! LOL Just kidding, I was actually thinking how kind of God to give us grandsons!
Christopher & Michael
Wrestling Moves

Wrestling is over :)

Mikey is ready for a Karate Chop!
Christopher makes me SMILE! Chris are you cheating!! I see you standing on your toes!

Christopher & Michael
Mikey is ready for a Karate Chop!







5 comments:
Now that looks like a great time! You are so fortunate to have those boys to keep you nice and busy!
I love your cute shoes by the way :)
Chris is almost as tall as you!
I Love it you look Wonderful keep up the awesome job, those boys look like they are givng you a workout;oLove from your Twin
look at all the energy you have! Too much fun!!!
boys are very energetic!
Post a Comment