YOU are are the most generous Man I know! You have taught me many things. Thanks for your Godly example, of what it means to trust God! I'm most grateful for the time you spend with me each morning, reading me the bible and then praying for our family and loved ones! I love your favorite saying "God is Good!" Amen!
We ate at Nick's Chop House


We had dessert at the restaurant and
at home we had a one serving cake!
Brittany's gift to Dad, a Maryland Sweatshirt!
We ate at Nick's Chop House
We had dessert at the restaurant and at home we had a one serving cake!







11 comments:
Party! I want to party!
Where we going?
Happy Birthday Dan , Hope you had a great dinner, always Laura
You two love birds are sure sleeping in late!
You guys look SO great! I love how you all color coordinated your dinner dress ;) You're looking flashy!
xxoo
Happy Birthday Uncle Danny...you look amazing!
Wow great pictures remember what we had to do to keep our hair looking that way ... Happy Birthday Dan ...
Question? who wrote the comment above mine? just curious!
Looks like a good time had by all! Wish we couldv'e been there!
AWWW!! love it!! Where are the pants I got him? ;-)
dd... i'll take a picture of him when he wears them! sorry I didn't post!
thats adorable! loved reading that post :)
Love the pics. you guys look great----i love your formal pic---so young--I can see you girls in you! Happy Birthday Uncle Danny. I love that saying too..... God is Good!
Post a Comment