Saturday, December 15, 2007

The 12 Days Of Christmas

Dan and I have a Family Tradition that's been going on since we were married! It begins 12 days before Christmas. Each night we give each other and the girls gifts. They are small gifts and tricky gifts. Part of the fun is guessing what it is. In the past I pretty much guessed whatever Dan gave me. This year it's different! I call him "SNEAKS!" It's the third night and I haven't guessed one gift! He on the other hand is 2 for 3! Below Dan is feeling the bag trying to guess what it might be!
He's right! Charleston Chews!
My turn!
This picture shows why he's a "SNEAK!" It was a slinky!
The picture below shows Dan very happy that he fooled me :)


5 comments:

Kristy Lynn said...

I just love your traditions...and the fact that DD is following with her family really warms my heart.

You are truly blessed, there LADY!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am 2 for 3. I got today's gift wrong, it was Bubble Bath and I thought it was Mouthwash!

Anyway, love the Slinky DAD!

KK said...

Wow...Dad is good at guessing!!! What's up with the slinky....he is just trying to trip you up!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

what a great tradition!

Anonymous said...

This is a great tradition. Craig started this year on the 12th days of Thanksgiving and is still going. It is so much fun. He lights the candle and turns on the christmas music in our room and puts the gift on my pillow. I love it. Merry Christmas Sharon W.