I BELIEVE THE BIBLE IS THE BEST GIFT GOD HAS EVER GIVEN TO MEN. ALL THE GOOD FROM THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD IS COMMUNICATED TO US THROUGH THIS BOOK. - ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Aunt Jenny has a way of getting her nieces and nephews to say they are "Jenny's Boy/Girl!" How they love her! Joshua will be 2 in February.The video below says it all!
Daddy & Joshua Daniel AKA Poodie!
Britt giving Poodie a Horsey Ride! We had a great time In Pennsylvania
4 comments:
"Auntie Jenny's Boy!" LOL! Too cute! Love the pics of Auntie Britt and Joshy too!
How cute! I guess Annabelle is next to be "Jenny's Girl!"
jennies boy! lol cute!! love his voice
I am Jenny's girl too :) We all belong to her!
How do you post videos like that?!?! I want to post a few of Kady Mae Big Girl!
Post a Comment