Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Rock N Robin




Meet Kellis Marie :)  That's what I named her!  Momma
 and Papa took very good care of her all day. They took 
turns feeding  and keep the other eggs warm.  At one
 point I saw a cat sitting out back and then the next 
thing I know a vulture is sitting on my deck!  I got so 
worried and then remembered that God is in control of 
all things, even these little babies!  I had to run errands 
today and when I returned they were safe.

She's a hungry bird :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Kellis , Welcome with Love and Kisses Great Aunt Laura , Love the Song , to cute , Keep showing your talents , There is so much hidden inside . You are awsome Love ya

Kristy Lynn said...

I love the background music! Very fitting :)

apple of his eye said...

Oh my word...I love it! You guys are so dang talented...btw...thanks for coming by today. The absolute miracle of God's creation in full view for EVERYONE to see..THANKS!