The babies aren't here yet!
Momma and Papa bird have been
taking really good care of them though!
It's fun to see the Papa sit on the eggs
to give Momma a break!
Out back
A Police Chopper was out for 2 hours today.
It kept circling around our neighborhood.
The Back Yard
I took this picture in Jacksonville Florida,
at my brother Manny's house.
Every now and then we get
Horseback riders out back!
Umbrellas at McDonald's
Backyard
These two bird pics were taken
at Downtown Disney, in Florida.
I was driving down the road and spotted this
Lilac bush. Lilacs are my favorite flower!
Cherry Blossoms in our front yard.
Cherry Blossoms in full bloom at
he entrance of our neighborhood.
The photo above and below were
taken at my church.
(www.covlife.org)



3 comments:
Nice Pictures Treece , you should put them in frames , I am sure they would look awsome ,Sister Love ya
WOW~~ those are truly incredible..the one of your porch doesn't even look real, it looks painted! You have such a good eye!
Awesome pics!
Post a Comment