Dan and I went into Annapolis, Maryland
for Memorial Day. Chris and Cindy Miller
joined us . We had fun driving around and
then took a walking tour. Chris & Cindy,
thank you so much for showing us around!
The Blue Angels' first demonstration took
place May 10, 1946
The Naval Academy Honor Fallen Blue Angels
On the occasion of the 60th Anniversary of the
founding of the Navy Flight Demonstration
Squadron, the Blue Angels, this aircraft display
is dedicated in memory of all the Blue Angels'
aircrew lost in team flight operations.
The United States Navel Academy has a new
visitor center with interactive displays telling
the history of the Academy. The visitor center's
theater shows the award winning film,
"To Lead and to Serve"
The City Dock
is the heart of historic downtown Annapolis.
The adjacent waterside park is the site of
summer band concerts.
I found this Gosling near the dock.

It was a very warm day and so we stopped
into Ben & Jerry's. I'm off dairy so I had a
frozen ice drink, so good!

State House Inn
We stopped inside for a small tour.
It's a Bed & Breakfast.
It has 8 beautifully decorated rooms
with amazing views.



2 comments:
What a great town! I love walking along the water, with all the shops!! So glad you had fun!
Go Navy!! Glad you guys spent time with Millers. What a fun day. And leave it to Teri to locate and photograph a little bird!!! : )
Post a Comment