Friday, June 20, 2008

BALD!


Yes! He's now a B-A-L-D MAN!
He wants so much to look
just like Pops!
What do you think?


Brian's brothers Christopher & Michael give 
him a hug!
I buzzed his hair down as far as I could go!

Pops prepares his head for the shave.

Christopher has been asking for a
"Steve" Haircut! Today he got one!
He was so excited to have Steve
do it himself! 
Enjoy the video of the close Shave!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT . You are just awesome, wanting to look like pops... Sweet and Handsome Love Aunt Laura

Judy said...

This is too cute!! I love the matching mustaches. Teri, you are a fun grandmother!!! Oh, if all children had one like you what a wonderful world it would be!!!
Love ya....<><

Kristy Lynn said...

WOW, he's a brave one! Bet he's nice and cool this summer!

Anonymous said...

All i can say is OOOOOOOOOOOOOO my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Aunt Elena

KK said...

He does look like Pops!