Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Father's Day to My Dad!

Happy Father's Day to my Dad! He turned 91 in
February! What I admire the most about him was
his work ethic, he never missed a day from work and
was one of the hardest working Men I know! I've never
heard him complain about how much he had to work!
He faithfully took care of my Mom who had Alzheimer's
disease. Again,you never complained. I can only hope
to live my life the same way! My Dad lives in Connecticut.
Dad, hope you had a great Day! Love You!


Below is one of the many messages
my Dad has left me on my answering
machine. I still love his Portuguese
accent! I've included a photo of my
dad when he was 21. I think Brittany
looks a lot like him, especially the Hair!

2 comments:

MOMMYXTHREE said...

aww cute!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute to both Dan and your Dad...you did an awesome job Terri!

Miss you
Cindy