Saturday, June 14, 2008

MOHAWK! TO BE CONTINUED!




Brian Jr is our oldest grandson. I wish you could 
meet him! He has many talents. He's a piano student, 
an actor and has been in many plays. He is on the
 cross country team at school. He's a great
 student and is very active in his church.  
Brian loves to spend his summer at our house.
He let me know that this was the summer he 
would let his hair grow long. He was quick to add
that this would be only for the summer months, 
and then in time for school he would get it cut.
WRONG!

Today he decided that the reverse
was going to happen! He asked for
a shaved head. He added that he wanted
to look just like Pops! I told him that I 
needed his parents consent and he called
them. They said YES!

We started with a Mohawk. I kept asking him
"Are you sure you want to do this?" He quickly 
said Yes!
We had fun jelling his hair up and 
taking pictures.

I asked one more time. Are you sure
you want a bald head???
"Yes Granny I'm sure, just do it! "
Does Brian Jr. get a Baldy? Hmmm
check out my next post!

2 comments:

DD said...

i love the mohawk!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

to be continued.............I'm waiting :)