We celebrated Michael's 8th Birthday In Pa.
Mikey loves monkeys and so I made him a
Monkey Fleece!
Mikey is a very outgoing 8 year old who loves
to play football. He's witty and fun to be around!
Pops and Granny love you Mikey!

Pops and Mikey practice a few football techniques.


We had dinner at "Let's Play The Coliseum"
Dinner was a Margarita Pizza and freshly
made Potato Chips!

We bowled with pins that are attached to strings. This
was very difficult, yet Jennifer managed to bowl a Strike!

Pops, Mikey & Christopher shot baskets, while
Brian Jr and Brian Sr. played Ghost Squad.

The car racing was my favorite!
You can drive alone or share the driving.

They boys were pretty good at these games!

I shot a few videos of our fun!







5 comments:
How FUN!
Woohwoo Happy Birthday Mickey. grandpa send you his Love ;o)
Wow, how fun!
Aww I love the pics of Mikey when he was little!! So cute.
HAPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY! LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A LOT OF FUN...JR WOULD HAVE BEEN RIGHT THERE WITH YOU :)
Post a Comment