Thursday, September 4, 2008

Kara & Joshua


A few weeks ago I was in Pennsylvania. It was great
to see the grandchildren. 
I brought the wig and Kara had fun trying it on.
Oh how much fun you can have with a wig
that cost me a buck!
Kara is 5 1/2 years old.
click on photos to enlarge!

Aunt Brittany made sure Poodie got lots of 
Lovins!
He enjoyed a basket ride around the family room.
Joshua is 2 1/2 years old.
He was so cute! He tried to push Aunt Brittany around too!

6 comments:

KK said...

Great Posts!!!
Granny you need to come visit again soon!
Auntie Britt is so much fun

[Kelly] said...

they are so cute!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

What a cool Aunt Britt!

DD said...

I absolutely love the one of Aunt Britt in the basket!!! That was too funny!

Coco, Coolots, Scarlet .. anything but late for dinner said...

Aunt Brit you are going to be a great mom some day!!!! Kara looks like a movie star and Joshy D is having a blast!

Anonymous said...

joshy was too cute trying to push me..he kept grunting..and eventually i had to tell karen to push the basket so that he wouldn't get upset. I love this age is right now!!