Thursday, December 11, 2008

My very own SOCK MONKEY!


The genesis of the sock monkey came
 about when the craze of stuffed animals
 swept across Europe and into America, where
 it met the burgeoning arts and crafts movement
 in the United States. Mothers there took to
 sewing sock monkeys as toys for their children,
 and sock monkeys soon became a fixture of
 American nurseries.

Tonight Dan brought me home a Sock Monkey!
I'm always telling him how I love them.
He is familiar with Sock Monkeys, he 
owns one! His aunt Hun made him one
when he was a little boy.
Thanks Dan for making my day!
Love YOU!
I need to come up with a name for
this Monkey. It's a he.
Got any ideas?

6 comments:

KK said...

I want one!

NAVYMOMX2 said...

tooo cue , Treece for the girl ;o)?

NAVYMOMX2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristy Lynn said...

Name him LIPS!

Jordan said...

Aww he's cute!
I want one too :)

MOMMYXTHREE said...

too cute:)