Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Portfolio 2008


Today was my last day of school! 
When I began in September, I was so excited!
I have learned so much and still have a 
lot to learn! 
Many of you have asked about 
my final project, the portfolio.  I had to submit
 several photos consisting of a portrait, motion,
 still life,  quality of light,  landscape  and 
5 student choices!
 

I had some great subjects!




7 comments:

Coco, Coolots, Scarlet .. anything but late for dinner said...

God given talent!!! Congratulations!!!Love you tons,
Coco

KK said...

Wow this is amazing! Great Job!!!

NAVYMOMX2 said...

Awsome , and you truly have the gift. Thank you for sharing , Lots of Love Treece

Jordan said...

Those are all so good! The leaf picture is really cool! You did such a great job =]

Judy said...

Color me impressed, Terri!!! These are amazing. The perspective on the barn fence makes me wonder how you took it...I can picture you on the ground. But I think I like the tree the best---even the way you framed it... You are good, my friend. <><

DD said...

These are so good. I am glad you are taking the classes...you have real talent. That leaf one is amazing!

MOMMYXTHREE said...

I love all of your picks..the cemetary one reminded me of some Ralph took ---you guys should chat photo.....you did a great job!