I have a lot of catching up to do!
Two weeks ago I was in Connecticut for a funeral.
One of our dear friends, John Azzariti died suddenly.
Please pray for his wife Kathy, their daughters Kara and
Kim and their 4 grandchildren. We will miss you John!
While in Connecticut Dan and I stayed at my sister
Laura's house. Laura thanks for letting us crash at
your house! My Dad lives with her and it was great
to see him.

Kady Mae is my sister's granddaughter. She is a delightful
22 month old girl. I enjoyed having a little photo shoot
with her.

I found this little Monkey and was
so excited to give it to her. She calls him LIPS!


Lot's of Monkey Business went on!

Maggie May is my sisters dog.
She is so friendly and is very smart!



2 comments:
Great pics! Kady is so photogenic!
Nice pics!
Post a Comment