Happy Birthday Buddy/Hilma!
& Punxsutawney Phil!
(Six More Weeks Of Winter! Bah Humbug!)
Today Dan's Mom turned 80 years old!
Its adorable that she shares her birthday
with Punxsutawney Phil!
Dan says she was a great Mom!
He doesn't actually call her Mom.
He calls her Buddy! His older brother
called her that and it stuck!
He has many stories of how she served
him while growing up. Dan was a fussy eater
and she would make him something else,
if he didn't like what the rest of the family was
having! She warned me, that he was like that!
I'm happy to say Dan has changed, LOL!
I feel bad that we couldn't be there today to
celebrate with her. Our daughter Jennifer
took the kiddos over, the ones that aren't sick,
ugh! Thanks Jen for making her day special!
More pictures to follow
when we visit her!

Please pray for Hilma. She is in a nursing
home suffering from Alzheimer's disease.


Hilma has 10 grandchildren
and 7 great grandchildren!

Hilma loves the color Red!
She used to drive this 1971
Red Nova!



4 comments:
Great post! I loved it!
This was a beautiful post! Thanks Mom!! I have so many good memories with Grandma...crab salad, latch hook runs when I was sick, cookies ALWAYS in that cookie canster, and ice cream always in the freezer an she always had cones!
Love the pictures! Happy Birthday!
Great pics, Love the Car pic , bottom left . To funny , Happy Birthday. Nice job Treece
Post a Comment