Dan You crack me up!
Love you!

Steelers Are World Champs!
They Rally to Win
Sixth World Title!

This year our girls weren't able to make it
to our house. Jennifer's family loves the
Steelers! I told her boys that I was rooting
for the Cardinals and boy were they not happy!
They kept asking me
"What's wrong with you Granny!"
I was just teasing and told them I always
root for the team with the best color costumes!
I know they're called uniforms but I love to
tease them! That's what Granny's do!
If you know me, RED is my favorite color!
There were many phone calls made during
this exciting game!


Stephen's sister Emily and her fiance
Charles joined us for the game.

Charles & Emily were
recently engaged too!
I love her ring!




3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun!
Love it! GO STEELERS!
I have to read your blog...not only to see how much fun your family has...but to get the latest news. I didn't know about Emily. For the record, I wasn't too excited about the Super Bowl this year...but found it to be a REALLY exciting game. <><
Post a Comment