Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Michael's 9th Family Birthday Party

Michael is our 3rd grandchild.
I was fortunate enough to attend
his 9th birthday!
I also got to attend his
as they say "Kid Party" too!
That will be my next post!
One of Michael's gifts was a
Hamster, Kara's Hamster!
Kara & Daddy are allergic and
Lilly was given to Michael as a gift.
By the look on his face I'd say
Michael was pretty happy!
Kara had one request, that
Lilly's name not be changed.
Sorry Lilly you are now called
"Hammy the Hamster!"
Below Michael opens his gifts
from Pops and Granny!
I love this Kid!
He's quite witty
and so much fun to be around!
Gifts from Dad & Mom
I love how excited he gets over a card!
Each member of his family wrote a
special message to him.
It's great being part of a big family!
He couldn't put Hammy down!


This is a silly song we sing to our kids on
their birthday's! Silly I know, but what
great memories we're making!

1 comment:

[Kelly] said...

oh my a hampster... lol cute pics