Party Number Two!
Michael will have wonderful
childhood memories.
My daughter Jennifer and her
husband Brian, sure know how
to throw a party! The party was
filled with Michael's favorite
foods and games!
Click on photos to enlarge

Count them! 14 out of 17 boys
invited came to the party.
It was easy to see that Michael
is well liked!
This party was a Football Jersey Party.
Several teams were
represented... Steelers, Eagles, Dallas Cowboys
Penn State and the Patriots!

Michael's favorite snack is
"White Trash" It's a mix of
white chocolate chips melted over
Chex, M&M's Cheerios & Pretzels.

The boys
Getting their wiggles out
These boys were so well behaved.

Lot's of horn blowing!




3 comments:
Oh my God I love this party. Jr and his friends do the cha cha cha part too!!!!!!! Great Job Jen!!!!!!!!!
WOW! tons of kids there! looks like fun. I like ur blog picture.
awww wish i could have been there. I can't believe mikey is 9!!!
Post a Comment