Maryland Sunrise
My niece Kathryn who lives in Florida, asked me If I'd wake up early to make a shake with her. When she told me it would be early before 7ish I wasn't too thrilled! Those of you that know me, know that I'm a night owl. I agreed to meet her on Skype at 7am. When I went to bed I was sure that I wouldn't make the date with her the next day! To my surprise I slept well and after Dan prayed with me and read a portion of God's word, (which he does every morning with me) I was up and ready to go! We had fun chatting and then all of a sudden I noticed this brilliant orange shinning through the back yard and on the front of the house. I grabbed my camera and well the rest is history! If your not an early riser, this is what you are missing!
Thanks Kathryn for the Shake & the Sunrise! Love YOU!

Taken from my front door
These photos are untouched! It really was this beautiful!
I am the light of the world. He who follows me shall not walk in
darkness, but have the light of life. John 8:12

Genesis 1, the first book of the bible says
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep waters, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.
Then God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. And God saw that the light was good. Then he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light "day" and the darkness "night." And evening passed and morning came, marking the first day.
To read more about God's creation see the link below!

Backyard

I couldn't get over how orange everything out back looked!
The trees below almost looked like fall trees.

That morning I got another treat! A Beautiful Blue Sky with Puffy Clouds!

The Moon was visible too!

I took two photos, one indoors and the other outside!

Last but not least, a photo, my 7 year old granddaughter Kara shot at Sunrise! She's got quite the eye and I'm so very proud of her! Kara took this photo standing in her living room! Great Shot Kara!




1 comment:
So pretttty!
Post a Comment